More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gitte S Bloom has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
My oldest child is now 14 and we have been with Dr. Bloom since he was 2. She has seen both of my girls since birth with only a couple of visits seen by other practices due to insurance changes. We always make out wsy back to her because of her down to earth manner and general interest and enthusiasm with my children. We live 20 miles away now and still make the drive to see her.
I took my daughter to see Dr. Bloom for the first time 6 years ago and we have loved her ever since. She is totally down to earth, can explain complicated medical facts to a 4 year old (my daughter was really sick) AND the parent at the same time! She always makes us feel involved in the visit and my daughter looks forward to her visits. Dr. Bloom makes them fun.She recently relocated to a new Medical Group (HealthCare Partners) and a new office, and we LOVE it. So convenient, MUCH easier to get an appointment and the parking is GREAT. I can not recommend Dr. Bloom enough. All my friends take their kids there too.
Dr. Bloom is my son's doctor for the last two years. I am so happy to have found her online, and I am impressed with her personality and professionalism each and every time I visited her office. Dr. Bloom always spends a lot of time with my son, answers my questions at each visit, and gives me a heads up on what I should be expecting from my son in terms of abilities, growth and illnesses until the next visit. I had visited other doctors working in the same office with Dr. Bloom, but she is clearly the best and has the biggest smile. My son loves her, she talks to him throughout the visit, so he is always interested in showing her what he can do. We will be moving out of Los Angeles County soon but I will still continue to take my son to her, because finding a great doctor is not easy. Thanks Dr. Bloom, my family loves you.
We switched to Dr Bloom after bad experiences with another ped and have never looked back. She never rushes through our appts, is diligent, friendly and makes sure she addresses all of our concerns. Her office has an answering service out of hours and a doctor on call at all times which is so important for small children and surprisingly difficult to find.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
- Kobenhavns Universitet
Dr. Gitte S Bloom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Partners Medical Group, 2211 W Magnolia Blvd Ste 120, Burbank, CA
Dr. Gitte S Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.