Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Giulia Orsatti
Dr. Giulia Orsatti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sleepy Hollow, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Orsatti is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital and Hudson Valley Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Giulia Orsatti has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Orsatti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital
Hudson Valley Hospital Center
St Francis Hospital
St John's Riverside Hospital - Andrus Pavilion
St. John's Riverside Hospital
Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
St. John's Riverside Hospital-Park Care Pavillion
St Josephs Hospital
30 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza
Graduated in 1983
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Giulia Orsatti accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhelps Memorial Hospital Center, 701 N Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY
Dr. Giulia Orsatti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sleepy Hollow, NY.