Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Giulio Bianchi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 37
I was very sick and call to see if the doctor could see me today. I am in need of immediate blood work and need a form to see another specialist. The secretary or other office personnel whom answered the phone was extremely rude and spoke to me like I was a nobody from the streets. I hung up the phone in tears. I am so sick and should not have been treat so rudely. I am unable to write this review so my friend wrote it for me. I did not know a doctor's office would hire such rude and mean people.
This is the worst office staff I have ever encountered. The office is a ZOO! I am a patient of Dr. Bianchi for the past 10 plus years. The receptionist still asks me what doctor I'm seeing and it's the same person for the past 10 years. I recently had a heart test done in this office. It took the doctor more than two weeks to call me back with results, and only after numerous phone calls to this office. They turn the phones off until sometimes 11am of that day. The staff is very unprofessional. I'm 67 years old and I feel this doctor and his staff really don't care about the patients. Shame on you!
I saw DR Bianchi at his NEW JERSEY office, The staff at FAMILY WELLNESS CENTER in Middletown, NJ was amazing and he has a fantastic new location to help people with various ailments. He is now treating with two other very intelligent health professionals with a wider variety of modalities available, DR Bianchi is knowledgeable and very caring, and it it is eveident that he is very happy in his new location!
Dr. Bianchi has been treating my family for 15+ years. He always takes whatever time necessary and you don't leave his office with any unanswered questions (unless you forget to ask). I honestly feel that Dr. Bianchi became a physician for all the right reasons (to help people) which is an all to rare characteristic in today's world.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bianchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Giulio Bianchi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Physicians Group, 65 Rose Ave, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Giulio Bianchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.