Dr. Giulio Bianchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giulio Bianchi?

Office Staff

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I was very sick and call to see if the doctor could see me today. I am in need of immediate blood work and need a form to see another specialist. The secretary or other office personnel whom answered the phone was extremely rude and spoke to me like I was a nobody from the streets. I hung up the phone in tears. I am so sick and should not have been treat so rudely. I am unable to write this review so my friend wrote it for me. I did not know a doctor's office would hire such rude and mean people.

No time

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Recording with hours was incorrect and no apology from staff. Apparently, no physicians in practice have evening hours and Dr Bianchi makes his own evening appointments. I won't hold my breath for a return phone call.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

This is the worst office staff I have ever encountered. The office is a ZOO! I am a patient of Dr. Bianchi for the past 10 plus years. The receptionist still asks me what doctor I'm seeing and it's the same person for the past 10 years. I recently had a heart test done in this office. It took the doctor more than two weeks to call me back with results, and only after numerous phone calls to this office. They turn the phones off until sometimes 11am of that day. The staff is very unprofessional. I'm 67 years old and I feel this doctor and his staff really don't care about the patients. Shame on you!

Great physician moves to New Jersey

Posted on November 12th, 2014

I saw DR Bianchi at his NEW JERSEY office, The staff at FAMILY WELLNESS CENTER in Middletown, NJ was amazing and he has a fantastic new location to help people with various ailments. He is now treating with two other very intelligent health professionals with a wider variety of modalities available, DR Bianchi is knowledgeable and very caring, and it it is eveident that he is very happy in his new location!

Patient

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Dr. Bianchi has been treating my family for 15+ years. He always takes whatever time necessary and you don't leave his office with any unanswered questions (unless you forget to ask). I honestly feel that Dr. Bianchi became a physician for all the right reasons (to help people) which is an all to rare characteristic in today's world.

INCOMPETENT OFFICE STAFF

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I AM 63 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EVER SEEN A WORST DOCTORS OFFICE STAFF IN MY LIFE. THE DOCTOR IS VERY GOOD, HOWEVER HIS OFFICE STAFF'S COURTESY AND PROFESSIONALISM IS EXTREMELY LACKING. I'VE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THEM BILLING INCORRECTLY WITH THE INSURANCE AND REFUSING TO FIX THEIR MISTAKES. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE DOCTOR HAS NOT NOTICED THAT THEY ARE A PROBLEM.

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Bianchi is without question fantastic. Not only is the gentleman caring and knowledgable, but he takes the time to listen to you and makes you feel as if you are his only patient. In this day and age it is very rare to find such a doctor.

Broker

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor I wanted to get off Metforim for Diabetes.Dr.Bianchi said the only way was to lose at least 30 lbs and exercise.He was right.I ask him why more people do not attempt this cure and he stated willpower.His staff is friendly and courteous.Highly recommended

A male who thinks highly of the DR.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I find that Dr. Bianchi is very learned and diagnoses correctly. He takes all the time necessary with each patient. He is a fine gentleman as well. Very dedicated to me. He has partners in his office however I would wait an extra day, if possible to see Dr. Bianchi.

Posted on September 26th, 2017