Dr. Giuseppe Marzella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giuseppe Marzella?

WRONG MEDICINE

My daughter went in for a sore throat and the doctor who was covering for doctor Patel said it was sinuses and gave her a prescription. After almost a week of taking it she found out the the Doctor gave her the WRONG PRESCRIPTION that was for something else totally different. Now my daughter is so sick from the other medicine. Plus it took 72 hours for the office to call her back. This office NEVER calls you back. This is why I left the office and my daughter better not ever go back there again.

Rating for Dr. Marzella

I am a patient at this facility, usually seeing Dr. Patel. In a few instances I had to see Dr, Marzella, whom I found to be a caring, listening and not rushed out the door dr. Just terrific.

Good luck scheduling an appointment!

This doctor was recommended to me. Was supposedly the best. Almost IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment through the phone (only easy if you're booking a follow-up in office). The staff NEVER answer the phone, and NEVER return messages!!! I am always confused as to why the staff are unable to answer the phone, as I have only been in the waiting room with one person, max (I'm usually alone), and there are anywhere from two to 6 of them milling about. I will say that this doctor is very calm and gentle and sweet, but isn't too interested in what I have to say or ask. Very gently brushes me off and doesn't spend much time at all. I have, however, never waited longer than five minutes in the waiting room, and am immediately seen by a nurse for intake, and he comes in almost immediately afterwards. Ultimately, they are too difficult to get a hold of and they charge for EVERYTHING. EVERYTIME. Breaking point is that an important immunization that was supposed to be administered at 6 months, is still not in the office, and my baby is now a year old. Good doctor. Unorganized office.

Dangerously self righteous

ruined 2 years of my life with horrible diagnoses. staff can range from nice to treating you like a criminal. just not a good office and dangerous

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Marzella has been our family doctor for 16 yrs now and I have to say he is personable, informative, friendly,great with kids of all ages, gentle and very caring. Our three kids love him and have no problem going to see him for anything, even shots. I would highly recommend him. The office is staff is also friendly, courteous, and professional. He is by our standards the best doctor we could have.

difficulty with some staff but over all Dr. Marzella is thorough, compassionate and great personality. Very assuring!

Highly recommend

Excellent at diagnostics, not afraid to send to specialist, follow-ups, caring, best doctor ever been too- treats my entire family!!!

great docter