Dr. Gladson Vaz Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Great Doctor

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Dr. Vaz was able to get my cough of 8 weeks stopped. He listened to me and was able to help. Another doctor did not do this and I ended up in the hospital and continued to cough. dr. Vaz works to take care of his patients even as his health fails.

Posted on June 21st, 2010

I had two appointments canceled on me. I had to wait one month in between only to hear that my CT scan had not been scheduled so the appointment was being canceled. I never received an apology. The gal in the office was not helpful. She was short with me; with an I don't care about you or the inconvenience you have caused me. Acutually referred me to contact another doctor and have them set up the CT Scan. Just pushing me off to someone else. I was told a year and a half ago that I had a nodule on my lung. I had a CT scan and then it was reviewed. Then told to come back in 3 months and have another one. The in 6 months and then a year. It's not something they should be putting off. It could be cancer. We've been watching the nodule to see if it grows. Anyway, I'm not happy with the services I have received......!!!!!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2009