Dr. Gladstone Tucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gladstone Tucker?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I love the caring staff..I don,t like to wait in an overcrowded office....Not the case here..Always in and out in a timely manner..Have been a patient about 15 years now..Dr Tucker also fills in the emergency room at Marshal Browning hospital,,My grandaughter was extreemly sick with R>S>V He got us in and out with love and care...I am proud to call him my doctor..And Carmen his nurse is the finest in the nation.......I truely LOVE my Doctor and his staff

Prescriptions and lab tests

Posted on June 18th, 2010

I have a terrible time getting refills on prescriptions. I go to all my appointments though often the Dr.'s office reschedules it to their convenience. My pharmacy has to request a new scrip by fax for a med I take daily that by law can't be issued with any refills. The Dr.'s office takes 24 hours to respond to this fax. They will not let me call the Dr.'s office and have them fax the scrip immediately. They also run $300 worth of lab tests every three months and claim this is a basic liver screen. They don't cover the lab results with me or give me a copy of them.

Posted on February 27th, 2017