Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gladwyn Murray
Dr. Gladwyn Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Mobile, AL and Mobile, AL . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Murray is affiliated with United Medical Center, USA Medical Center and Usa Childrens And Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gladwyn Murray has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Gladwyn Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Murray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United Medical Center
USA Medical Center
Usa Childrens And Womens Hospital
Springhill Memorial Hospital
Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
23 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Gladwyn Murray Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gladwyn Murray's office for more information.
1310 Southern Ave SE Washington, DC : (202) 574-6000
1303 Dr Martin L King Jr Ave Mobile, AL : (251) 432-4117
1956 Duval St Mobile, AL : (251) 471-3747
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gladwyn Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.