1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Gladys S Valladares?

Horrible!

She does not know how to do her job!

Aweful experience

Due to having a new insurance, I needed to find a new doctor. When I first sat down I stated that there was a list of things that I would like to go over with her and all she really allowed me to talk about was one thing . Whenever I tried to bring up another issue, she, more than once, stated that can come later; she was very dismissive. When wanting to take care what I really went there for she basically told me I cannot help you with that and walked away. I had to get the office manager involved and luckily for me the office manager agreed with me. This doctor seems like she is past her time and should retire. She reprimanded me for loosing papers that she never gave me (papers that she never even picked up from the printer). It also seems like she isn't aware of new medicines or technologies.

Type 2 Diabetes

Gladys S Valladares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doral, FL.