Dr. Gleb Moysaenko Is this you?

3.6

The greatest Doctor I know !!! If you have a problem out of his range of expertise he can recommend someone who can help you. I trust Dr. Moysaenko with my life which he has saved and prolonged, giving me a quality existence during my time on earth.

The Best Person and place To Be

I remember once in Parma Hospital, where I was admitted for severe dizziness and other health issues about 2 years ago, My family Doctor, Moysenkeo, concerned over some medication i was taking,by another Doctor, sat down on my hospital bed, next to me telling me why he was concerned and suggested I get off of it,it is causing the problem (To also discuss with the other Doctor) and he reminded me of my Father doing that (who was deceased at the time) He treated my Father and Mother too. I hope he never retires. I trust him with my life.(And I did get off that particular medicine and on another.)