Dr. Glen O Baird Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen O Baird?

Dr Baird was great. My son felt very comfortable with him even though he was in so much pain. I would highly recommend him.

The best doctor I have ever met

I am from canada,and my son see Dr.Baird very week for the last 6 weeks.And the result I have got from his work with my son have been great.Hes is so caring and very good bedside manner.I am glad there are doctors that care and want the best for the child that he is working on.He is great

Such a great surgeon

We have met with Dr. Baird many times over the past 3 years during the treatment of our daughter's clubfoot. He communicates very well (he really listens) with us as well as with our daughter. He truly is a nice man as well as an excellent doctor. We feel very fortunate to have our daughter in his care.