Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glen M Burton
Dr. Glen M Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oregon, OH. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Flower Hospital and Bay Park Community Hospital. Dr. Burton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Glen M Burton has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 3 of 3
This doctor is very uncaring. He seems to just go by a recipe in a book instead of being up on the newest medical ideas. He seemed to just go by what the radiologist wrote up after scans instead of actually going over the results himself. Hard to get any answers from him, just says,"it's bad"...with no explaination. Glad we fired him...my husband and I chose a new doctor and now he is still alive and doing great. Dr. Burton almost let him die.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Dr. Burton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Glen M Burton accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsToledo Clinic Oncology Brown & Burton, 2751 Bay Park Dr Ste 206, Oregon, OH
Dr. Glen M Burton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Oregon, OH.