Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Click
Dr. Charles Click, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, KY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Click is affiliated with Central Baptist Hospital, Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center and Fort Logan Hospital. Dr. Click has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Click has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Click is a wonderful Doctor and his wife is a wonderful lady. My husband was rel ill and Dr, Click and his staff gave us the best treatment. My husband should have stayed there he felt like the drive was to far and he he couldn't get off from work early enough to get there. Dr. Click is dedicated to his patients. He helped my man walk and get gout under control for three years.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Click is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Baptist Hospital
Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Fort Logan Hospital
42 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians for Families, 126 Portman Ave, Stanford, KY
Dr. Charles Click is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, KY.