Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glen J Dasher has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
My wife has been seeing Dr Dasher for a few years now, and because it had been several years since I had been to a doctor, she encouraged me to go. I was nervous anticipating some parts of the exam, however Dr. Dasher and his team made me feel very comfortable and at ease with the whole process. I was promptly taken back at my appointed time and felt like Dr Dasher and all of the staff genuinely cared for me. By the end of the appointment, I felt like Dr. Dasher was an old friend. I highly recommend this office!
The wait time is too long. Appointment was at 7:45 am. It is now 8:45 an I have not seen the doctor yet. I had to call over 6 times to get someone to answer the phone to make this appointment. When the phone was finally answered I asked if the office was busy the response was yes so why not hire more people.
I've been seeing Dr. Dasher for years now as my "family doctor". He has a wonderful bedside manner and takes time to talk to me about any questions or concerns that I have. He is genuinely concerned about his patients, and I trust him implicitely. I don't know who is giving him a 1-star rating. Obviously, they must have him confused w/another doctor or they are the type of person who can never be satisfied. The fact that many of his old patients who used to see him at one of his former offices but now drive over an hour to see him now should be a testimony as to how much his patients love and trust him.
I see Dr. Dasher at his new office in Statesboro, Georgia. I've never had a problem getting an appointment. The staff is great. Dr. Dasher takes the time to listen to my complaints and is genuinely concerned about how I'm doing and fixing my problem. I often recommend him to friends, family, and coworkers.
Dr. Dasher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Glen J Dasher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTri Care Family Medicine Llc, 1044 Bermuda Run, Statesboro, GA
Dr. Glen J Dasher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesboro, GA.