Dr. Glen R Daughtry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen R Daughtry?

Best Doctor I've ever had!

Best Doctor I've ever had, really! Good listener and has truly helped in many ways!

I wish he worked daily.

Love this man. He treats me like family.

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Daughtry for about 25 years. We were very blessed to have found this doctor. He is extremely caring, kind and has an awesome bedside manner. We both feel he is a great diagnostician. We can't say enough good things about him. He does so much for us and is always concerned about our health. He took the time out of his very busy schedule to visit my husband when he was in the hospital and he called me to see how I was doing during this difficult time.

RUN AWAY

I was a patient for over 10 years, and finally just had enough of this doctor's incompetent care. If all you have is a sniffle, I guess he's ok, but if you need some real medical help, you should look elsewhere. I made repeated visits to him to complain of unwellness and was told I was stressed, depressed, and had reflux. I had none of those: the only depression I had from being "blown off" by my doctor! Months later, I connected the dots myself and went to another doctor for confirmation. He ran tests and said my numbers were the highest he'd ever seen and I was having liver complications from lack of proper medical care. Dr. D also diagnosed my sister with arthritis after she took a tumble on a hike and had a swollen foot. Eventually she went to a foot specialist who took an x-ray (something Dr. D never did) and found she had a hairline fracture. If you're foolish enough to go to this man, you deserve the exact level of care you will receive.