Have you seen Dr. Glen G Daves?

Dr Daves is a top notch physician and a fine human beeing. His kindness and expertise have helped me more than once. Dr Daves is more than just a doctor, he is a healer.

Exceptional

Wish there were more than 4 stars to rate his bedside manner, skills, and accuracy of diagnoses. I have a very complicated medical history with many chronic conditions. He treated the whole picture, not just the GI symptoms. First one to ever find underlying problem. He has sent me the latest literature to read, made extra followup calls, and always takes time to answer my questions. I have been his patient for approx 10 years and my health is so much better now.

He saved my life!!!!! after seeing several other doctors Dr. Daves saved my life. He is the best!!!

Dr. Glen G Daves is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.