Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glen N Feather has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Spinal Stenosis
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Fractures
Showing 5 of 38
My fiance has been suffering with back pain for years, this past year it has worsen! We finally found a Dr. that acknowledged his pain level! We loved Dr. Feathers, as he was very thorough, & actually spent the time to listen!! We couldn't have been happier to find him & to finally get on the right track, for relief!! Also, the staff was very friendly!!
I've seen a few of the bad reviews but have not seen these things with Dr. Feather when in the office or hospital multiple times. Dr. Feather is one of the few doctors i've ever had who will actually speak to you on the phone or call you back when discussing a treatment plan he is very personable. He doesn't like to push narcotic medications, which IMO is great for pain management because my last doctor wanted to push more and more narcotics. Doctor likes to suggest other therapies such as Nerve Stimulation and Pain Pumps, and has even suggested medical marijuana for my chronic pain issues. Don't be afraid to ask Dr. Feather questions, and question everything you are having second thoughts about it is your body.
No compassion. No humility. Says I don't have pain or any reason to have pain, yet he's been seeing me for more than a year. Screwed up a procedure and wouldn't admit it, leaving me in pain that i supposedly don't have. Walks in, walks out. won't listen and seems as though I'm wasting his time. In treatment he said he wouldn't do something to '"protect his reputation." Got news for ya pal. Your rep is not good.
35 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Glen N Feather accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glen N Feather in this video.
Dr. Glen N Feather is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.