Dr. Glen R Gibson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Glen R Gibson?

great surgeon

Takes time to talk to you, comforting

Surgery

I would recommend Dr Gibson for surgery because he demonstrates personal concern for his patients which is very reassuring.

I was blessed to have Dr. Gibson's surgical skills, caring bedside manner, and gracious staff look after me. They took the worry out of a scary diagnosis.

Excellent- highly skilled/compassion and ez to speak with

did my resection and here I am recovering nicely. very skilled- and to speak with I was put right at ease. and oh yeah...his office staff is super nice and efficient....overall rating for all... A+

excellent surgeon

dr. gibson showed compassion and caring attitude than other surgeons i have been to see. he explained everything in detail and told me what to expect after surgery. he is a very caring individual. thanks for taking care of me.

Impressed

I was referred to Dr. Gibson with melanoma on my back. Dr Gibson was professions but to the point of my options and what his intentions were. He provided outstanding service and was down to earth explaining everything to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Gibsonto anyone who needs a good surgeon.

Excellent Doctor

Went to ER had 103 fever, lower abdominal pain. I had an Oncology doctor from Johns Hopkins where all my records were and he said he could do nothing to help me and for Dr. Gibson to do what he thought. Dr. Gibson determined that the problem was in the abdomen. I had a ticking time bomb inside of me. I had an abscess with MRSA which was from a previous surgery done by a different doctor 11 months ago. If the abscess had burst I would not be writing this review. Dr. Gibson saved my life. An extremely knowledgeable doctor,that is kind, caring, and I owe my life to him. Thank you God.

Top notch

I would recommend this surgeon to anyone. He treated my mother in the hospital (she had end stage cancer). He was not only excellent as a surgeon, but also sat down in her room during every visit and answered all of our questions. He was kind compassionate, and caring. He even called my father personally to give his condolences when he later learned that my mother had died (at home). This is truly an unusual surgeon... I would know as I happen to be a nurse practitioner in a surgical ICU in Miami.

Great Doctor

Was a great Doctor with my husband and with I , took time to help us through the whole process and couldn't ask for a better doctor. Would recomend this doctor to any one and the hospital AAMC the nurses were just as great as the doc.

Alright doctor, terrible staff. He seems to be extremely busy with other items in his life when I went to see him. I felt disrespected by his staff and him at points. He seems like a nice guy and I might of had just a bad experience with him that left me jaded.

best doctor ever known, spends much time with paient never in a hurry, listens and understans what family and i were going through, can be reached night or day

Terrific doctor!