Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glen A Halvorson has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Lower Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
42 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Glen A Halvorson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStart Clinic, 4550 E Bell Rd Ste 150, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Glen A Halvorson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.