Dr. Glen Lehman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen Lehman?

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I think Dr. Lehman and Joyce are great people. They improved my life when I thought it was over. I really hate to see him retire, its going to be tough seeing another doctor or just finding one that I can trust. Thanks for the great care I have received over the past 19yrs.

Excellent Physician

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Dr. Lehman has been my Gastrointerologist Doc for the last 20 years. I can not say enough good things about him. No only is he an extraordinary physician, he is a fine man. Would never hesitate to recommend him.

So glad to have him as my doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Dr. Lehman is a kind and honest doctor. He took the time to listen to me when others have not. Not always common in a busy hospital setting. I had been sick off and on for over 10 years. I was always told it was stress or irritable bowel syndrome. Finally during a trip to the ER i was diagnosed with pancreatitis which led to a referral to Dr. Lehman and the ERCP clinic. Getting the referral was somewhat difficult but I think that was due to insurance difficulties. Unfortunately by the time I seen him (0ver 10 years after the start of symptoms) my pancreatitis has now turned into the chronic variety. No cure but he has been very patient and offered several methods to manage symptoms. Sphincterotomy, stenting, meds, and now looking at other surgical options. He has literally been a life saver to me. So glad him and his team are not too far away. I'll be sad when he retires.

Awesome for ERCP!

Posted on August 4th, 2009

Dr. Lehman has performed several ERCP procdures for my father. He is absolutely the best! Takes time and explains the procdure and what to expect during and after the procedure. Also talks in language that anyone can understand, not just Doctor mumbo jumbo!

Posted on April 3rd, 2017