Dr. Glen Lew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen Lew?

The Best Dental Group I have visited!!

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I am 63 years old and have seen a few dentist in my lifetime. Dr. Lew and his staff are the absolute Best in patient care, understanding and professionalism! I highly recommend them. I have now moved out of the area and am four hours from Dr. Lew office so I had to change dentist. I was very sad to do so. I will miss them all.

Caring, Informative

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

My son saw Dr. Lew in the ER after initial ER staff evaluated him. He took a detailed history in order to discover the cause of my son's low platelet count. He involved the parents and my teenage son in the decision how to proceed forward. We all appreciated his professional interaction and care. We have not been to the office for our follow up yet.

Posted on February 6th, 2012