Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glen A Medellin
Dr. Glen A Medellin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Medellin is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, Northeast Baptist Hospital and St Lukes Baptist Hospital. Dr. Medellin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Glen A Medellin has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Medellin is one of the best out there. We used to use him when we lived in El Paso, TX. I found out he moved to San Antonio and I hunted him down and changed my son back to him. He helped take care of my daughter who was special needs. I was saddened to hear he was leaving the practice but gave a wonderful recommendation of another pediatrician. If we didn't live so far from his practice I would take my kids to see him again. I really miss him.
Dr. Medellin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Glen A Medellin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Health Center, 903 W Martin St, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Glen A Medellin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.