- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glen L Nadel MD
Dr. Glen L Nadel, MD is a doctor primarily located in Lilburn, GA, with other offices in Cumming, GA and Roswell, GA( and 3 other locations). They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Allergy & Immunology.
Dr. Glen L Nadel has 5 locations
5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd # 32
Atlanta , GA 30342
3275 Market Place Blvd Ste 250
Cumming , GA 30041
11660 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 620
Roswell , GA 30076
656 Indian Trl Lilburn Rd NW #
Lilburn , GA 30047
Dr. Glen L Nadel has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Glen L Nadel has the following 10 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Glen L Nadel Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd # 32 Atlanta , GA : (404) 255-9286
- 3275 Market Place Blvd Ste 250 Cumming , GA : (770) 889-8636
- 11660 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 620 Roswell , GA : (770) 740-9600
- 656 Indian Trl Lilburn Rd NW # Lilburn , GA : (770) 925-2559
- 3400 McClure Bridge Rd Bldg A # Duluth , GA : (770) 813-0254
More about Dr. Glen L Nadel
Dr. Nadel is an Atlanta native who moved back to Atlanta after completing his medical training. He and his wife, who is an artist, have two daughters. The couple love watching their daughters play basketball and soccer. Dr. Nadel also enjoys watching professional and collegiate sports. He volunteers his time with a charitable organization that makes interest-free loans for college to deserving students. AWARDS AND HONORS Healthgrades Recognized Physician Listed in America's Guide to Top Physicians Vitals.com Patients' Choice Award Patients' Choice America's Most Compassionate Doctors IAHCP's Leading Physicians of the World BOARD CERTIFIED American Board of Allergy and Immunology – Pediatric and Adult Allergy and Immunology American Board of Pediatrics – Pediatrics PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology American Academy of Pediatrics Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Society of GA EDUCATION Duke University – BS Medical College of Georgia – MD Internship & Residency in Pediatrics – Charlotte Memorial Hospital (renamed Carolinas Medical Center) Fellowship in Allergy/Immunology – Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO Fellowship in Allergy/Immunology – University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS One-year Research Appointment – University of Tennessee, Memphis on “Mechanism of Action of Asthma Drugs” AREAS OF EXPERTISE Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever), Asthma, Sinusitis, Food Allergy, Hives, Eczema, Anaphylaxis, Immune Deficiency, Chronic Cough, Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy (Allergy Shots), Bee Sting and Fire Ant Allergy, Penicillin Allergy KEY POINTS Dr. Nadel is one of only a handful of allergists to be recertified in Allergy and Immunology using the new Maintenance of Certification Program. Recertification under this program requires successfully completing a rigorous set of online and proctored testing, as well as mastering multiple computer modules in areas such as immunotherapy, patient safety, and practice improvement.