Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glen E Page has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Page genuinely listens and cares for his patients. His bedside manner is patient, calm, and interested in the patient. He rarely acts rushed. As a patient, I do not feel rushed, even though I have had at least one appointment that took nearly 3 hours, due to the extent of my health care need at the time.
Very poor staff, excellent doctor, they don't return calls, and give u a hard time to pick up hydrocodone medicine prescriptions, they treat you like you are abusing the medicine when its never been the case. The doctor is great, if his staff were half as good as he is, he'd have a 5 star rating across the board.
38 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Glen E Page accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPatterson Md Temp, 1501 Hiland Ave Ste K, Burley, ID
Dr. Glen E Page is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burley, ID.