Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glen E Powell II has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Child Birth
- Prenatal Care
- Hot Flashes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
i switched to Dr. Powell after the loss of my first child. i was so disgusted with the way my former obgyn handled my previous pregnancy that I switched practices. i called gwcc and dr. powell was the only one avail. so i said sure. Boy am I glad I did. He is AWESOME!!! I got pregnant again and now have a healthy child. From the minute I found out I was pregnant, he did everything to ensure I had a smooth and healthy pregnancy. Love his staff and him. He is my first evet male obgyn and will be my last.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Glen E Powell II accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreater Carolina Women's Center-Charlotte, 101 E W T Harris Blvd Ste 2320, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Glen E Powell II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.