Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glen A Waskin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Glen A Waskin has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Glen A Waskin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 40
Recently moved to Pompano Beach. I was looking for a new primary. My neighbor had highly recommended Dr. Waskin. I was not disappointed. Dr. Waskin was very thorough. He listened to my concerns and set up a plan of care. I could not have had a better experience seeing the doctor! I would highly recommend him.
The Office staff is the worst I have ever in my life been exposed to. They have no manners & I'd quite certain they do not care about their patience. Getting a referral is impossible. They say that the referral has been faxed & numerous times I was waiting for at least a 1/2 hr. at my appointment. Then I would physically go and pick up referral and take it to my appointment. Waskin would not prescribe either a walker or wheel chair after my hip replacement operation because he said I should be up walking. My Sergent didn't want me to put weight on my left leg until he saw me after my operation. I ended up getting a chair & walker from a friend. Waskin has no bedside manner....I found him crude.
Dr. Waskin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Glen A Waskin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBroward Family Medical Group Llc, 2701 NE 14th Street Cswy Ste 5, Pompano Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glen A Waskin in this video.
Dr. Glen A Waskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.