He's an excellent doctor his caring and responsible if I could I would give him a 10 instead of 5

I love Doctor Wheeler!!! Takes Time With You. I am 65 Go for A Papsmear. He has a Great Bedside Manner!! I Felt very comfortable,during the Exam. The office ,Ladys are very Plesant. Nurse was very pleasant !! The whole Office ,takes Great Care of You.

I found myself extremely comfortable with Dr. Wheeler, which is usually not the case. He explains everything and welcomes questions. Secretaries are very helpful. I do have trouble with their sceduling system but i'd recommend Dr wheeler all the same.

Dr. Wheeler is a great doctor, he is very nice and really cares about his patients.

Dr. Glen B Wheeler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taunton, MA.