Dr. Glen B Wheeler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen B Wheeler?

I love Doctor Wheeler!!! Takes Time With You. I am 65 Go for A Papsmear. He has a Great Bedside Manner!! I Felt very comfortable,during the Exam. The office ,Ladys are very Plesant. Nurse was very pleasant !! The whole Office ,takes Great Care of You.

I found myself extremely comfortable with Dr. Wheeler, which is usually not the case. He explains everything and welcomes questions. Secretaries are very helpful. I do have trouble with their sceduling system but i'd recommend Dr wheeler all the same.

Dr. Wheeler is a great doctor, he is very nice and really cares about his patients.

Dr. Wheeler is very courteous, professional and takes a genuine interest in his patients. I liked him so much that I referred him to both of my daughters who also share the same opinion as me. I highly recommend this physician to anyone who is searching for a gynocolgist who cares.

Dr. Glen B Wheeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taunton, MA.