Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glen M Wool has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Glen M Wool has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Wool is negligent, insensitive, disinterested, and dismissive. He acts barely interested in helping patients. So do him a favor and don't waste his time. You'll both be better off. Taking cues from him, his staff is lazy. Makes mistakes without apologizing. Confuses patients. LIES.Overall followup is terrible. Don't expect calls back, your questions answered, or your lab results on time. In fact, don't expect anything. Go to a DIFFERENT DOCTOR. Do yourself a favor.
If I could give a no star rating I would do so. Do not go to Dr. Wool. He lacks any kind of professionalism and will never get back to you. His office staff is highly incompetent as well. Basically, once you leave there you will never get another response back from them. I have still not received my lab results and was charged by Quest Diagnostics over $1000. They informed me I had to get my results from my doctor! Fat chance of that happening as I have threatened Dr. Wool with a lawsuit and he didn't even care about that. I think he's too busy playing around in the entertainment industry...trying to get a reality show gig no doubt. Don't waste your time with this doctor. He is beyond a doubt the worst doctor in Los Angeles.
36 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1982
Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center
Dr. Glen M Wool accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsCedars-Sinai Health Associates-Internal Medicine Wool, 300 S Beverly Dr Ste 108, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Glen M Wool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.