Dr. Glen W Zuroske Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glen W Zuroske?

Outstanding cardiologist

Dr. Zuroske was my mother's cardiologist and she was lucky to have him. She moved back to California but I accompanied her on her visits to see Dr. Z. I also saw him for a minor cardiac problem and was very satisfied with his recommendations. He concentrates on the problem and that is his job. He is not there to entertain anyone with "bedside manners." I'd rather a physician dealt with the problem exclusively. We are not there to chit-chat and exchange pleasantries. An appointment with a specialist is not a social event. Dr. Z is a truly outstanding physician and Richland is lucky to have a man of such talent.

Top Notch Cardiologist

Dr. Zuroske is a hard working,dedicated cardiologist who listens intently, respects the patients position, and accurately diagnoses the issue(s). Dr. Zuroske is always on time- he respects the patients time as much as his own. When the patient is in the hospital for an issue other than cardiology, he still makes a point to visit the patient to assure care and treatment are good and will not impact the care he is overseeing. I would recommend Dr. Zuroske to any individual who has a cardiological concern.

Thank you!

Dr. Zuroske has been my doctor for many, many 20 years. The fact that it's been that long should say it all. He is by far the best Dr. I have ever had take care of me. My wife appreciates him and so do my kids. Thanks you.

Dr Zuroske gives you direct to the point straight answers. He explains what options that best fit your heart needs. Sometimes we don't wnat to hear the truth. But this Doctor is going to give it to you anyway. Which I peraonally both need and want.

Good? I'm not sure.

I call him the donkey doctor because he's an a** if you ask me. No bedside manner at all. As in ZERO. I'm going to another doctor for my problem. He doesn't really explain things too much and when I ask questions I feel like I am inconviencing him. I do think he's tried everything he can on me. On to another doctor for a second opinion. I don't want to take any chances with my heart.

If you are looking for a Dr. with professionalism and a caring beside manner, keep looking. Dr Zuroske's beside manner is absolutely rude. He doesn't have any apathy or sympathy for his patients at all .

As I am a difficult case with a number of contributing issues and severe heart problems, the Dr. has done an extraordinary job keeping me alive and reasonably functional.

Dr. Glen W Zuroske is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.