Dr. Glenda Parker Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Glenda Parker?

Very Satisfied Patient

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Parkers for a few months now and had several office visits with her. The staff are very helpful, friendly and always return my calls on a timely manner. My impression of Dr Parker is that she is very polite, took her time to listen, ask questions and try to take care of all my medical concerns. She is one of the best Drs that I have had in years. Most of the Dr's I've had in the past didn't really seem to care or really listen to my medical concerns. It seems as if most Dr's now a days are more concerned of the quantity of patients they see than of the quality of their service. And Dr Parker is 100% great quality care. I'm really glad my family recommended her to me.

Nice, smart

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Friendly staff and same day appointment, I didn't wait long before seeing the doctor

Disappointed

Posted on July 24th, 2011

Initially, I was very impressed with Dr. Parker. I even recommended her to a friend. However, after a few visits, I noticed a few issues. First of all, I was always going in for additional followup exams and lab tests. In addition to medication, those copays add up over time, not considering time off from work. Then she 'found' a medical condition I haven't had in years and recommended I see a specialist (in her building). The straw that broke the camel's back was on on my last visit, Dr. Parker accused me of being rude to one of her employees on the phone when she was trying to schedule me to come in for yet another lab test without giving me any information as to why. Never asking my side of the story, I was forced into an apology before she would even care for me. I am thoroughly disappointed in how things turned out. I had high hopes for Dr. Parker. Instead, I feel like the concerns of her employees were put before mine. I'm hundreds of dollars out again, and looking for another doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2015