Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glendora G Pompey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Greene is absolutely the best doctor I've ever encountered. I took my dad to three specialist for examination to determine what caused the extreme pain in his left, lower side. None of those three could diagnose him after hours and hours of frustrating examinations. In less than two minutes Dr. Greene diagnosed my dad with a broken rib and x-rays confirmed that as the correct diagnosis. I would give her five starts out of a possible five.
25 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Glendora G Pompey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlendora G Pompey Md, 650 E Main St, Centreville, MI
Dr. Glendora G Pompey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centreville, MI.