Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn M Amundson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I always feel better after seeing Dr. Amundson. Check up or surgery he is the best. I value his knowledge and abilities. The spine is a complex piece of our anatomy. In the event of any future surgical procedures I would choose him and trust him to perform the very best. His staff is outstanding as well
I had both back and neck surgery done by DR. Amundson several years ago. Both surgeries went great and I was impressed with how well his bedside manners are. He took extra time to explain everything so we understood exactly what he was doing. I live 2 hours away and last week I had to take my 17 year old daughter to see him for a back injury. There are a lot of doctors closer by, but Dr. Amundson is the only one I trust my family with. Thanks Glen you are awesome!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015, 2012, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2008, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Amundson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Glenn M Amundson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlenn M Amundson Md, 5701 W 119th St Ste 308, Leawood, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Glenn M Amundson in this video.
Dr. Glenn M Amundson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.