Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Glenn K Arzadon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Glenn K Arzadon has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Glenn K Arzadon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 13
I had go to the walk in side several times due to a chronic cold. I was prescribed antibiotics on 2 occasions. Neither did anything. I went to see him. He prescribed 2 inhalers and said I have allergies that are causing asthma. My girlfriend gave me the idea to try allegra, and OTC Allergy medicine and it cleared right up! I was getting side effects from the inhalers and I was truly heading downhill. I would think one would prescribe a allergy medicine if one is deemed to have allergies to fight the cause. I was also supposed to be having a physical with Dr Arzadon. When I went to see him I had 6 problems I was dealing with medically to discuss. I had them written down to save time. He said we can only handle a couple of them today. In the end he breezed over all of them, and didnt provide much solutions to any of them. He ended the appointment abruptly due to time. Then I get a letter in the mail saying all future appointments are no more than 15 minutes and therefore I should only bring a couple problems to him at a time. This is a physical and I am supposed to share all of my problems. I am planning on forwarding this letter to the insurance company to review his practices.
Dr. Arzadon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Robert Packer Hospital
Dr. Glenn K Arzadon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Glenn K Arzadon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Berlin, MD.