- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Glenn B Axelrod MD
Dr. Glenn B Axelrod, MD is a doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Baldwinsville, NY and Syracuse, NY( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Glenn B Axelrod has 5 locations
Dr. Glenn B Axelrod has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Glenn B Axelrod has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Glenn B Axelrod Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Glenn B Axelrod
Dr. Axelrod graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in 1977. Dr. Axelrod works in Syracuse, NY and 4 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Axelrod is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Upstate University Hospital Community Campus.