Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn J Bichlmeir has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Glenn J Bichlmeir has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Glenn J Bichlmeir has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I was very frustrated when I explained to him that my anxiety was actually causing me to feel as if I would pass out! I had in the past had very serious back surgery and completley broke my ankle metal and pins supporting it. He first of all said he believed i was a liar which dumbfounded me when he said i was tryn to get help with my anxiety problem. So I went from getting two alprazolam to none and he wouldn't give me nothing for my ankle and back pain ,! I asked him do you not believe me he then stated he did not! Which was untrue and the price to be paid is me having severe anxiety and pain! Thanks Bichelmier P.S if u only checked you could tell I'm telling the truth. He was my grandmas doctor and my moms and then mine!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
43 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
St Elizabeth Medical Center
Dr. Glenn J Bichlmeir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsBichlmeir & Schulte, 7577 Alexandria Pike Ste A, Alexandria, KY
Dr. Glenn J Bichlmeir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, KY.