Dr. Glenn Brothers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Brothers?

new to the area

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

My wife and I moved here recently and I went into the office to see if they were accepting new patients. Due to a cancellation, I had an appointment that afternoon and will have Dr. Brothers as my family doctor.

Dr. Glenn Brothers, Primary Care Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

My husband and I have been with Dr Brothers over 10 years, We have followed him with one relocation, a distance of about 20 miles but his current move will be about 3 or 4 states away. We will truly miss him. He is one of the best.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Best primary care physician I've ever had and I'm almost 70 years old!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Love Dr. Brothers! He is such a great Doctor.

Very caring

Posted on February 25th, 2013

He help me get the right diagnoses

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Friendly and thorough doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

We love Dr. Brothers!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

We had to change our family Dr. several years ago and Dr. Brothers was recommended. We are so happy with the change.

bcjrstl

Posted on February 19th, 2012

Dr. Brothers medical attention has been great. I've been a patient since 2008 and feel comfortable with his diagnosis of various issues I have had.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Dr. Brothers is easy to communicate with He explains his diagnosis in terms you understand. He seems to care about your health issues. I am very satisfied with Dr. Brothers. Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Dr. Brothers is one of the best doctors I've ever had ...

Posted on December 5th, 2011

After relocating to Missouri, I was faced with the daunting task of locating a new primary care physician. However, my past experiences with doctors (albeit in another state) has caused me to find interacting with doctors very unpopular. If I didn't have chronic medical issues, I would avoid the medical community at all costs. Unfortunately this is not an option for me, so off I went in search of a doctor worth his salt. To my amazement, I hit paydirt with the first doctor I interviewed (Yes, I said interview). Dr. Brothers is friendly, caring and knowledgeable, and NEVER comes across as a pretentious and arrogant stiff in a white coat. He takes time to LISTEN and believes that his adult patients actually know our bodies better than anyone - including a doctor we only see a few times a year. What a breathe of fresh air! Dr. Brothers is nothing short of SPECTACULAR (...and coming from me, that really means something). I highly recommend him ... and already have turned a few people on to him. Go see him, you won't regret it.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 9th, 2011

I've been with Dr. Brothers for about 4, almost 5 years. He is more than competent and very caring. I trust him with my live and the lives of my family. I love, love love St. Charles West so much better than DePaul so its great to go there and be seen by him instead of a bunch of other doctors I don't know.

Posted on March 28th, 2010

This doctor listened to my complaints of having headaches for over ten years when no other doctor would (due to me having bipolar). He had a CT scan and MRI done which showed that I have hydrocephalus. I feel that he has saved my life and I have known him less than 3 months.