Dr. Glenn A Bryant III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn A Bryant III?

Compassionate and the BEST!

I began to see Dr Bryant when he first finished his residency in Internal Medicine years ago. He got me through a tough renal flare up. Now I need a nephrologist so I chose the only one I trust, Dr. Bryant. I drive two and a half hours to see him without regret.

Patient

Courteous,compassionate with a great bedside manner.He IS one of the best and has taken the time to explain everything to me no matter how much time it takes. He makes you feel like he is always thinking about how he can make you feel better. I would highly recommend Dr. Bryant!

I do not like this doctor. I had been going to another kidney specialist for years. My family doctor made me go to Dr. Bryant. He was late for our office visit. He did not apologize. He then rushed me out of the office. I felt like he was trying to get me out of there so he could get caught up. He is very condescending. When I asked him why my family doctor sent to him he told me that my previous doctor was not very smart. I am going back to my old doctor who was much kinder and prompter. I would not recommend Dr. Bryant at all.

Dr was excellent, took plenty of time and explained plan of care for future. Compassionate and understanding.

Big pompous jerk

I had a bad experience with this doctor. He shouted at my family in the hospital and refused to listen to us. He is pompous and uncaring. Stay away from him.