Dr. Glenn Brynes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Brynes?

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Brynes is an excellent doctor. He helped me through many personal family issues and controlled my panic attacks and depression. I have recommended two friends to him and they too were/are very pleased with him. Due to the onset of another family issue, I have returned to him for his excellent councilling. He is very good at helping me see the big picture and the realistic means in which I can deal with certain problems. He is a very intelligent man and always makes time for me. I HIGHLY recommend him.

If you want your private matters to be publicized and you judged harshly to to him. He has no problems divulging anything you say to him in what should be between your psychiatrist and you only.

Posted on September 20th, 2013

He divulged information about me without permission to my PCP and sicked her on me. He went insane when I asked him the simplest of questions: Are you from Baltimore? He raged at me and said: WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? and then would not speak to me for a long interlude then finally returned to the session. Later I again asked the simplest and most innocent of questions: Did you see "50/50" (the PG movie about a young man who was diagnosed with cancer). Again he turned to his side and refused to continue the session for a long time. I had no idea what to do: get up and leave? stay until he came to his senses? ask him if he was going to continue? It was wild. He finally continued and magnanimously gave me an appointment. I was embarrassed to no end and sent him a note of apology telling him I would not be returning. He called me days later with a pile of lies and asked me to return because he could help me. By that time I had a little soul searching and realized that I had done nothing wrong and it was he who was in the wrong. He now realized I was not just continuing as his patient,I was going to talk about him to my referring PCP who is his neighbor in the building. He got to her and turned her against me and she chose to attack me with subjects I had never broached with her. I now knew he had divulged information about me and used what I had spoken with him regarding private matters. He is nothing but a criminal and I am sending a complaint against both of them for what they put me through.

Great Clinician

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Dr. Brynes has helped not only me- but several friends that I've referred to him. He is incredibly intelligent, compassionate and insightful. He knows psych medicines thoroughly and is willing to adjust doses safely and appropriately for each person. He is a psychotherapist- not just a medicine prescribing psychiatrist... so be sure that is what you want.

Disappointed

Posted on November 3rd, 2008

Was not able to diagnose my illness. Prescribed a drug at four times the maximum recommended dose for several years. Only discovered this after moving onto a different doctor.

Posted on November 29th, 2014