Dr. Glenn R Buttermann Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Glenn R Buttermann?

I believe he saved my life!

Dr. Buttermann was able to repair a botched cervical spine fusion that the U of MN team had messed up several years before. The U team told me that my C-spine had been left so fragile after their botched job that they woudn't risk taking me to the OR to fix the mess they had made. They said my neck was going to spontaneously going to collapse and I was going to suffocate when it did, and that was all just too bad, they still would not risk operating to try to save me. I was walking around with a death sentance hanging over me when I went to see Dr. Buttermann. He proved them wrong! He fixed their sloppy work and gave me back a future. Thank you Dr. Buttermann!

Lynda, daughter of Lois Braaten

Dr. Buttermann is a blessed amazing surgeon! My mother, Lois had a difficult challenge in life with her back. Ultimately, she ended up have two titanium rods and 16 screws that held her together, thanks to Dr. Buttermann. Dr. Buttermann help us when no one else would. There were two surgeries performed, as the rod's snapped twice in her back. Dr. Butterman worked with us to managed mom's pain. I am so very grateful and thankful for you, Dr. Buttermann. You gave us 8 extra years with mom. So, I guess what I am saying, if you have back issues please call this talented blessed man. Grateful and thankful! Lynda Jennrich Braaten

Dr Butterman to the rescue

In 1967 I had a motorcycle accident that nearly ended my life. I was really broken up. I healed slowly but about 10 or so years ago things caught up with me and I had so much pain with not much hope in sight. Then Dr Butterman and Eric Salsman did my back surgery and now I'm a 66 year old woman, pain free and walking. I was told many years ago by the doctors who first saw me after the accident, that I'd be in a wheelchair by the time I'm 30! But Dr Glenn Butterman changed that diognosid for me and here I am to tell one and all he is the best Dr I've ever known. Go see him if you have back problems. He knows his stuff. Doctor Butterman came to my rescue and I thank him. God bless you Dr Butterman and Dr Eric Salsman.

Dr Buttermann and Eric Salman were great. I also appreciated how friendly the nurse/surgery scheduler? in the Burnsville office was. May seem like a small thing but she was always so kind. Eric Salman always took lots of time with me as I had many questions.

Dr. Butterman is very intelligent and knew exactly what was going on with my back pain. I had a L4/L5 fusion and Dr. Butterman did a fabulous job. I have no more pain and the staff and everyone was with me through everything.

Excellent service from Dr. Buttermann and most support staff. I trully believe he is the best in his field. Very thorough and develops a plan with options.

Highly Recommend

I have had to have several surgeries because of degenerating disk. Dr. Buttermann has done them all. He is very competent. All diagnosis have been correct and the 3 back and 1 neck have been successful. My pain has disappeared! I would highly recommend Dr. Buttermann and his team.

if you want to see a doctor that knows what is wrong and what to do, Dr. Glenn Buttermann is the person to see, he is one of the best spine doctors out there.

Absolutely excellent doctor!

Dr. Butterman is an amazing and awesome doctor! He blessed my mom, Lois with many more years that she would not have had. We are very grateful.....needing another surgery - but have Faith that all will go well!

Glenn Butterman has the worst bedside manner. When I have an appointment he doesnt see me for at least one full hour (sometimes longer) past my apt time. Then he spends three minutes with me and walks out the door without answering any of my questions. He did a full spinal fusion on me, 2 years ago, and I am not in more pain than before my surgery. The fusion has healed fully and now I need to have the hardware removed because it is rubbing on my muscles too much. If you have the chance, see someone else.

I only saw Dr Butterman twice, usually see Eric PA and trying to get scheduled with him is interesting. Several times I've been scheduled to see Eric in one office just to be told that he is not at that office and I have to reschedule to an office that is not convenient for me. And the meds, it's like pulling teeth to get refills for pain meds. I suggest you call for another refill as soon as pick up 1st or you will be out of meds and staff doesn't care ,I'm not saying the Docs, PAs, or CNPs don't care, I'm talking about the admin staff. Also, its been just over a year since my lumbar fusion and I love the fact that I no longer have pain in my legs, my back still hurts, still difficult to stand or walk to long (minutes). Have found out I have more DDD in cervical spine. I've got to say I am thinking long and hard if I will allow Butterman/Eric to to fix this.Good Luck