Dr. Glen Carlson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Glen Carlson?

Some of these people are idiots

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I’m reading through these comments and some people on here sound flat out idiotic. I saw Dr. Carlson a few days back and he was professial and super helpful. He answered any questions I had and did so with a positive attitude! Some of these people are blaming him for their insecurities. For example, the guy that thought Dr. Carlson was judging his work attire, give me a break! Anyways I would DEFINITELY recommend him to all of my friends and family!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Need a class in compassion

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner, condescending, discharged my wife with a diagnosis of " abdominal pain" no CT scan, no X-ray nothing. She got worse, 7 hours later took her back and a awesome doctor Dr Rodger's admitted her because of a cyst on her ovarie that needed to be removed asap . Sorry Mr Carlson , just because I come straight from work with work clothes on and my wife that's been puking non stop for 24 hours doesn't mean we're drug seeking alcoholics. In fact our clear criminal record and our well kept house and we'll behaved awesome kids and active members of our community speaks for its self. We would sue but not worth the headache . Especially since she received awesome care after the nightmare with this white haired prestigious clown.

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I would have rather seen a veterinarian specializing in abscess in a maggots butt than having to deal with him. I went to the er because of abdominal pain. I called my doctors office and the nurse told me to go to the er. I get back and he pushes around on my stomach and ordered an array of blood tests and scans. I get pumped full of morphine and nausea meds. He comes back 2 hours later and tells me I'm fine and rudely interrupted me as I try to ask questions. He hints towards that I was med seeking. ( I haven't been to an er since 2001 and my last dose of pain medicine was in 06 after a root canal!) I go home and end up back in the er 8 hours later with a diagnosis of diverticulitis with a leak and had to have emergency surgery. This guy's an idiot

Horrid

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Never have I met such a rude above all attitude such as Dr. Carlson. I would complain but what's the point? He's on the board of directors. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, he immediately states that he's not giving me pain meds. Um hello!? Did I ask for them??? NO! I can't even remember the last time I used any pain medications. He discharged me with "gastrotitis" the next day I go to my doc and oh WOW I have a cyst the size of a lemon on my ovary. I was admitted to the hospital for surgery the next morning. (oh they gave me a pain pump because ovarian cysts hurt!) To be fair ER doctors do see a share of seekers but don't be so quick to judge and listen to the patients and swallow the attitude!

Posted on October 7th, 2012

i have never been treated as poorly as dr. carlson treated me today. RUDE! UNCOMPASSIONATE! I WOULDNT TREAT A DOG LIKE HE TREATED ME TODAY!

Posted on March 27th, 2017