Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Glenn R Cooley
Glenn R Cooley is a Doctor primarily located in Schenectady, NY. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
530 Liberty St
Schenectady, NY 12305
Book Online Now
Glenn R Cooley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Glenn R Cooley has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Glenn R Cooley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Glenn R Cooley - Posted on June 3rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Glenn R Cooley - Posted on September 22nd, 2009
I was treated with care and respect from the moment I walked into the office by every staff member I interacted with. Dr. Cooley was not only exceptionally competent and clear in his explanations, he was exceptionally caring. He answered all of my questions thoroughly, did not make me feel rushed and has outstanding listening skills. I chose him because he was a recipient of the Golden Apple award for his teaching of orthopedic residents at Albany Med and I believe that good medical teachers are often the best doctors. Dr. Cooley was both.
Glenn R Cooley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Glenn R Cooley's office for more information.
530 Liberty St Schenectady, NY 12305
Locations & Directions, ,
Glenn R Cooley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.