Dr. Glenn Cohen Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Cohen?

My visit

Posted on December 12th, 2017

I regret not seeing Dr. Cohen sooner! I never thought I would have any relief again. He is kind, understanding, and I am overjoyed to have the use of my hands again. I’m sure that eventually I will need surgical intervention, but I will make sure it is Dr. Cohen. His office staff is wonderful as well!

You get what you pay for...in the best way

Posted on November 16th, 2017

On time, efficient (exam, history, x rays and cast in 64 minutes) follow up just as fast and efficient. Thorough and kind. Staff is incredibly professional and attentive to both parents and your patients. Go to this guy. He and his office are superb

He's the best!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Unfortunately, we seem to get a lot of hand/wrist injuries in our family. We have had many, many visits with Dr. Cohen as a result. He is always thorough, caring and professional. He utilizes the latest proven techniques in his practice. I would not go to anyone else for our needs!

Professional and responsive

Posted on September 19th, 2017

After receiving multiple recommendations/referrals from physicians, nurses, and former patients, we consulted Dr. Cohen for an injury (fractured 4th metacarpal) for my 16 year old son. The injury occurred on Friday evening before Labor Day. My son was treated at an acute care clinic on Saturday and was told he would require surgery. We called Dr. Cohen's office the day after Labor Day and they were able to see us 2 hours later. The initial consultation was thorough and the proper course of action was communicated clearly. A few days later Dr. Cohen performed surgery, inserting four screws into the fracture. The surgery was quick, he consulted with us immediately post-surgery, and our son was home eating lunch two hours later. Dr. Cohen personally called me later that afternoon to check on our son. The following day our son went to rehab. At this point (8 days post-surgery) our son is recovering very well and his rehab is progressing nicely. I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Cohen, his staff, and the rehab specialists that are working with our son. Thank you to all involved in healing our son, we could not ask for anything more.

Professional

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Dr Cohen and his staff are very kind and professional. Exactly how a Dr visit should be

Wonderful knowledgeable doctor and very friendly staff. I am confident that my daughter is getting top notch care.

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Friendly and professional staff. Doctor Cohen listens to the patient and discusses options for care.

Great doctor, great person, great staff!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I could not think of one negative thing about the Doctor or his office staff. He is a true find and I am grateful I found him.

Professional office

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Happy with Dr Cohen and his staff. All very professional and friendly.

great doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

My whole family has seen Dr. Cohen. He's great!

Professional and Fast

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Dr. Cohen is proactive about getting things done in a very professional manner. He knew we came all the way from Palm Desert to see him and he made time to get us in and pre-ordered the MRI incase we needed it and we did. I pulled my bicep tendon loose from my bone on a Thursday morning and got in to see Dr. Cohen that afternoon, had an MRI, blood work and EKG so I could have surgery the next day and am on the road to recovery. Thank you very much!!!

Dr. Cohen is the best!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

You know you have an amazing doctor if you feel sad when he says you're all better and you don't have to come back! Dr. Cohen has a quiet, confident calm about him that immediately put me at ease. The office staff are all very friendly and helpful. We had X-rays done in his office so treatment could begin right away on my wrist. He ordered an MRI on my other hand which required surgery. The surgery and post op care were excellent and I've recovered nicely. Pardon the pun but you are in "good hands" with Dr. Cohen!