Dr. Glenn R Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn R Davis?

Recommends supplements he profits from

Any dr who recommends supplements like probiotics that they sell in the office and profit from is suspect. Go elsewhere.

Great practice

Prof

Love Dr. Davis. As a nurse I respect and admire his knowledge and devotion to patients. This is why I selected him as my own physician. However, it is frustrating and difficult to get timely appts. The office staff are apathetic and rude, rarely offering assistance. Because I know how much Dr. Davis cares about his patients, I told his receptionist one day, "I know that if Dr. Davis knew that this is how you represent him, he would be appalled.". Sadly, she could have cared les. Wait times to actually speak wiith the office staff is alsoi frustrating.

The first time I saw Dr. Davis, he appeared very concerned and caring. However, the second time was rushed as if he really had no time for any of my questions and did not really explain the lab results very thoroughly. I got the impression he didn't want to be bothered. I am not sure how long I will remain with him. He is very quick to refer without even looking at the the problem or complaint. I was very disappointed as he had great referrals from others.

Puppy Mill mentality

No follow-up with critical situtations with other DR's. Nurse complains about all the hours she works to patients. Neither one of them have the necessary communication skills for their profession. Appointments generally run on time, but that's because of the puppy mill mentality. When your 15 min is up he's out the door.

The best where it counts

Enough good things can't be said about Dr. Davis and his wonderful caring manner. ie is very easy to talk to and more importantly to understand. To top it off, the specialist I saw said he uses him as his PCP! the only bad thing is the loooong waiting time to see him but it is always worth it.

Dr. Davis is very thorough and professional. My family have been patients for almost ten years and counting.

Very Thorough, Caring

I have switched my children to Dr. Davis after a referral from two other moms who were in the medical field themselves. I've been very impressed. Getting an appointment can at times be difficult depending on the season, but he is very responsive to any "emergencies" we have going on. If Dr. Davis is completely out of pocket, he has a staff of incredible credential who are able to see any member of my family. We have seen several doctors in the practice and have been pleased. I love that he is very thorough and looks at the "whole picture", not just what ailment may be going on at the time. He looks and takes note of what other things have happened in the past and if any of it is linked. EXCELLENT!

Dr Davis gives his full attention to the patient and is interested in all phases of patient's life. VERY GOOD