The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Glenn Dempsey has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This office is short staff and very unprofessional! My appointment was at 12:45 pm it is now 1:17pm still waiting! I always wait at least a half hour or 45 minutes before seeing a Dr. It's a shame because Dr.Dempsey is great himself. But the office is not clean there is blood splattered on the wall next to me! I am not coming back !!
HORRIBLE!!! Went in to have a growth removed from my face, was told they would call with the results of my biopsy. When the office did call they told me it was cancer...I was beside myself and asked what kind, the lady said she couldn't tell me only the dr could...I asked to have the dr call me, and now three days later I am still waiting. The office called today to confirm my appointment for tomorrow's procedure, so I explained I was STILL waiting for the dr to call, they put me on hold seven times and said he would call me back - still nothing!!! Needless to say I will not be having the procedure done with dr Dempsey and can't believe how unprofessional the whole practice is...definitely would NOT recommended
My appt was 11:15 and I didn't get in a room until 11:48. A patient came way after me and was seen before me! I had to ask for a robe and still didn't get one. Then when he came in to see me - he started to check me, determined a robe was needed, went to get one me what he could find - a top! then he saw another patient before coming back to see me. He was only with me for about 5 minutes total! I was having major anxiety over this visit! THIS WAS NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AND MY HEART WAS RACING BECAUSE OF IT! THEY NEED TO ALLOW MORE TIME IN BETWEEN APPTS AND BE PREPARED FOR THE APPTS. They charge us or won't see us if we're late and need to have respect for the patient's time and schedule as well. Our time is valuable too!
Dr. Dempsey was rude and made me feel dumb for asking questions. He was not sure of my diagnosis and prescribed me a presciption I had previously tried and was unsuccesful with. He spent less than five minutes with me in the exam room and was the least bit friendly. I strongly recommend not going to this doctor.
Dr. Dempsey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Mercy Suburban Hospital
42 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Glenn Dempsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCENTER FOR DERMATOLOGY LASER AND COSMETIC SURGEONS LLC, 9892 Bustleton Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Glenn Dempsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.