Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Glenn A Deyo
Glenn A Deyo is a Doctor primarily located in University Place, WA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
I went to Dr. Deyo to deal with chronic GERD. A specialist had told me I'd be on meds for the rest of my life and they were making me wretched. Dr. Deyo performed a Hill procedure to correct a hiatus hernia and it has changed my life. It took a while after surgery for my body to adjust to getting off the PIP meds but in a few weeks I was normal. I This is several years later, I still eat dinner early, but I sleep flat, can bend down and digest most things without problem. No more GERD for me thanks to Dr. Deyo and His Guide.
Glenn A Deyo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4521 82nd Avenue Ct W, University Place, WA
Take a minute to learn about Glenn A Deyo in this video.
Glenn A Deyo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near University Place, WA.