Dr. Glenn E Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn E Green?

He is the best there is

This guy might be a good doctor but he's an arrogant jerk with a God complex. I will never take my son back.

Loving Mother :)

I took my son to Dr. Green to have tubes put in his ears when he was 11 months old. I was mortified! Dr. Green was WONDERFUL! His bedside manner was calm, reassuring & professional. When he saw me in the waiting room he led me down to the waiting room. :) Every doctor that has looked at my son's tubes have mentioned how amazing they look! (One even asked me if, by chance, Dr. Green from U of M had put them in!) Dr. Green is amazing! I just scheduled an apt to have the tubes taken out as my son is turning 4 next month. I would recommend Dr. Glenn Green 100%!

lifesaver

My grandson had breathing issues from birth.When he was about 22 months old Dr. Green had a big hand in saving his life.When the drs. in our area had no idea what was wrong with him they sent him down to see dr. Green and right away he knew something was very wrong.Dr.Green had him admitted right away and within 2 days found that our grandson was born with a rare heart defect called Double aortic arch.After a couple surgeries our grandson is doing very well.Thank you God and Dr.Green