Dr. Glenn Gandelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Gandelman?

Had concerns about his performance and staff.

I had an echo-stress test that I felt was done inappropriately. I'm extremely physical and I felt I had to beg him to meet my target range for the stress test which seemed far easier that what I experienced with the cardiologist my insurance no longer covers. I also took exception to his methodology which is far too conservative. His RN, which handles prescription refills, botched a simple refill request 3 times. Things like this are red flags than cannot be ignored.

great staff great dr.

Very pleasant experience

The office is very kind as well as the Receptionst and Medical Assitant. Felt very comfrotable. Thank you Dr. Gandelman! As well as your staff

Dr. Glenn Gandelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.