Dr. Glenn Genovese Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Genovese?

Posted on January 31st, 2016

I would NOT recommend Dr. Genovese. He did not order the necessary biopsy on my husband and diagnosed him with pneumonia. He had lung cancer, not pneumonia, and is now dying.

Experience involving Dr. Genovese

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Having a medical background myself, my primary physician suggested I arrange an appointment with Dr. Genovese for sole purpose of determining if I felt he and I could work well together on my pulmonary problem. This was made clear to appointment clerk when I made the appointment as well as fact that I was willing to pay for the visit ( since insurance likely would not do so for this type visit). After waiting quite some time in waiting room, receptioinist told me she had reminded him that I was in waiting room, adding he said to tell me if I wanted to talk with him I could make a "regular appointment" to return and be seen as a new patient.

My favorite doctor in Denton

Posted on June 25th, 2015

My favorite doctor in Denton; been seeing him for six years. You may have to wait longer than you'd like, but it's worth it if you're wanting the best. My husband sees him as well. Compared to my other Denton docs he's at the top of the list.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Love this Dr. Very professional.

Save your breath and time...DO NOT make an appointment

Posted on February 9th, 2015

There were no other patients there. My appointment was for 1PM. After 45 min I asked was there a problem. Was told he would see me soon. At 2:30 I again asked if there was some sort of emergency that had come up, if so, should I rebook. Was not given any explanation, just told he would see me soon. At 3:30 I again asked should I rebook. Was told no he would see me soon. At 4Pm I was taken into a room and a girl sat down at the computer and started asking and typing all the info that was on papers I had brought filled out. She said it was easier to type answers from me than for her to type from the forms. At 4:20 Dr. Genovese came in (3hours & 20min after my appt time), introduced himself to my husband, and me (no apology for tardiness), had me drop my chin to my chest and look up to the right, then to the left, then lifted my left hand and started slowly bending it backwards, asked if it hurt. I said no. I have idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis(IBF). He asked what treatment other than the oxygen I was using did I use. I said none. There is no treatment nor cure. He left the room. The receptionist walked in, handed us copy of our visit, said the dr wanted to see me in 6 months, would do a breathing test then. That is it. I made appt. and drove 4 hours to my pulmonologist in Austin(that is why I had seen Dr. Genovese, we had moved to dfw area, was time for my breathing check up). My pulmonologist did breathing test, saw fibrosis was worse, upped my oxygen level. He said the exam Dr. Genovese had no significance regarding IBF. To all who read this, please look for a more knowledge, caring doctor.

Dr Genovese

Posted on February 6th, 2015

I had to wait a long time just to make it into an examining room. When Dr Genovese did appear, he was cold and aloof. After asking me a few questions, he left the room and made me wait an extraordinarily long time in order to pop back into the room. I explained that I was new to Texas as well as a new patient with severe COPD. I asked for information regarding the local lung transplant center but never received any referrals. I am extremely disgusted with this so called pulmonologist and refuse to see him again.

So Greatful for his excellent critical care!

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

I had a sudden cardiac arrest in early Nov 2013 and was admitted to Denton Regional and in a coma for three days. I am so thankful that Dr. Genovese was on staff when I arrived. He stayed with me and provided excellent critical care. He played a key role in my survival, typically only 5%. Thank you Dr. Genovese. I am blessed and every day is a gift.

Thankful for him

Posted on February 6th, 2013

He was awesome in every way to me and my Family answered questions spent time in hospital Made us feel important. If you land in the hospital And he is your doctor you will be blessed

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Ran 40 minutes late and I was the first appointment of the day. No excuse for this, my time is valuable too.When I did get to see him he did little for me. I found this site as I am looking for a new Doctor .

Great Dr.

Posted on September 25th, 2011

Posted on February 11th, 2011

A dog would get better treatment then what this Dr gives a human being. I would only see this man if I was extremely desperate! Probably not even then! He and his staff are a complete joke. He performs a large amount of unnecessary procedures. He lies to his patients. His overall care is poor poor poor!! How does a Physician like him still have a license to treat people? Dr Genovese how do you sleep at night knowing that you suck??

Absolutely DO NOT Recommend

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Dr. Genovese was consistently late, uncaring and just all around worthless. He was consistently late checking in on me, lied directly to my face about the status of my treatment in order to hurry his visit and simply did not care at all. He would spend 2 minutes at the most explaining things to me before making me wait another 24 hours for another 2 minutes of "his time." I would not recommend him to even the most desperate of patients and honestly wonder how he sleeps at night. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!