Dr. Glenn Gmyrek Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Glenn Gmyrek?

TOTALLY USELESS.

Posted on June 8th, 2017

DR. Glenn Gmyrek is totally useless, does no investigation with your problem, guesses it an infection has usually, prescibes antibotics which is very dangeorus especially if you dont know what it is, this is not a doctor you want to go to if you have issues, cause he does no investigation, its trully very sad, If you dont believe me go see for yourself and decide. from a scale of 1-10 he is a -1000 sincerely.

bad doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2016

fast wrong guesses throws you out!!

Jerk

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

almost a year have to let people know hes horrible.

Posted on March 26th, 2016

I WENT TO THIS DOCTOR FOR PAIN HE TALKED TO ME FOR 1 MINUTE AND HE TOLD ME MAYBE ITS A PROSTATE INFECTIONS I GIVE YOU ANTIBIOTICS and we will see what happens!! HE WAS WRONG MY FOLLOW UP VISIT HE FORGOT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WRITE IT DOWN OR KEEP A LOG, ANYWAY ANOTHER 30 SECOND VISIT HE SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU BUT DO YOU HAVE $3000 FOR THIS TEST I WANT TO PERFORM I TOLD HIM I GOT THE MONEY THEN HE FUMBLED HIS WORDS.....GUARANTEE HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PERFORM ANY TEST .....HE SEES A PATIENT EVERY MINUTE HOW CAN HE DIAGNOSE ANYONE LMAO I NEVER SEEN SO MANY HORRIBLE DOCTORS BUT HE TOPPED IT!!!

Very fustrated

Posted on February 17th, 2016

He never answers questions, he rush me out the door with the same pain i had before i went in. 3 times!!!!!

Poor doctor/no knowledge.

Posted on December 26th, 2015

poor and quick

clown

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

I felt like my experience with dr was horrible. hes a loser cause he rushes you out of the office without caring !!

disappointded

Posted on July 30th, 2015

DR. Gmyrek. He is either lazy or has no knowledge or both. I agree he does no testing just keeps guessing.

waste of time!

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I seen doctor dr Glenn G. twice, he rushed me out gave a few quick suggestions, no test or anything just to urinate in a cup both times, with no other tests, nothing! , I felt like it was an inaccurate diagnose, and it was a waste of my time. doctors get paid from insurance companies, its really sad that don't take there job seriously.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Grea staff , accurate diagnosis ,east to talk to

poor doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2015

he has no knowledge of pain. and he does everything in a rush rush out of the office, poor doctor. most poor doctors use the Obama community plan

POOR DOCTOR