Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Glenn Graybeal
Dr. Glenn Graybeal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, DE. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Graybeal is affiliated with Kent General Hospital, Milford Memorial Hospital and Bayhealth Medical Center-Milford Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Glenn Graybeal has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 2 of 7
Dr. Graybeal is a wonderful doctor. I called for an appointment and was seen the same week. He immediately put me at ease and diagnosed my problem. I had a few tests done and a couple of days later I was back in the office reviewing the results with Dr. Graybeal. I was scheduled for surgery during that visit. He took his time explaining my diagnosis and what to expect with the surgery and recovery.The staff was so helpful and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Graybeal to my friends.
Dr. Graybeal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kent General Hospital
Milford Memorial Hospital
Bayhealth Medical Center-Milford Memorial Hospital
Milford General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
Milford Mem Hosp, Milford, De
Bayhealth Milford Memorial
35 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1978
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Glenn Graybeal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions1 Sussex Ave, Milford, DE
Dr. Glenn Graybeal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, DE.